black and white stamp

Many clients feel that their attorney is not handling their case properly. The best thing to do is schedule an appointment with the attorney and let your thoughts be known. The attorney can't fix what he doesn't know is broken.

Still having problems? Or has your case been completed and you think your attorney has acted negligently or improperly? You may need to take your concerns to the group that oversees attorney ethics. In Arkansas it is called the Committee on Professional Conduct. Here's a link to the Committee's website....

***Note: Formal complaints against attorneys are a serious matter. I would ask that you talk with your attorney about your concerns first to see if there is any type of suitable resolution before you file a formal complaint.

Things are about to get better. Call us.

(479) 434-2414 Fort Smith • (479) 802-6560 NWA

In the River Valley:
502 Garrison Avenue
Fort Smith, AR 72901
Phone: (479) 434-2414
Fax: (479) 434-2415

Law Pay

In Northwest Arkansas:
1750 S. Osage Springs Drive, Suite 210
Rogers, AR 72758
Phone: (479) 802-6560
Fax: (479) 802-6561

Mon - Fri 8:30 - 5:00

(Closed 12:00pm - 1:00pm)