person hiding in pillows

Custodial parent called his son a "problem child" to his face; told him that retaining an attorney cost him $1,000; called the child derogatory names during periods of anger; became less flexible on visitation after non-custodial parent filed for a change of custody; the child does not get along well with his new step-mother; and the child wants to have custody changed. Custody changed by the court? Nope. Arkansas Court of Appeals decided that these factors do not amount to a change in circumstances sufficient to change custody.

Here's the link...

Watch Our New Video Series

Coffee with Counsel

Things are about to get better. Call us.

(479) 434-2414 Fort Smith • (479) 802-6560 NWA

Get Updates & More Stories Like Yours

Sign Up

In the River Valley:
502 Garrison Avenue
Fort Smith, AR 72901
Phone: (479) 434-2414
Fax: (479) 434-2415

Law Pay

In Northwest Arkansas:
1750 S. Osage Springs Drive, Suite 210
Rogers, AR 72758
Phone: (479) 802-6560
Fax: (479) 802-6561

Mon - Fri 8:30 - 5:00

(Closed 12:00pm - 1:00pm)