empty courtroom

Court of Appeals holds that a trial court may make decisions as to whether property is marital and/or whether it is actually owned by a person/entity not a party to the divorce. However, the trial court does not have the authority to rule that the parties must transfer by warranty deed a piece of property to a non-party. Non-parties need to intervene in the case if they believe they own the property.

Here's the link...
Wise v. Wise

Things are about to get better. Call us.

(479) 434-2414 Fort Smith • (479) 802-6560 NWA

In the River Valley:
502 Garrison Avenue
Fort Smith, AR 72901
Phone: (479) 434-2414
Fax: (479) 434-2415

Law Pay

In Northwest Arkansas:
1750 S. Osage Springs Drive, Suite 210
Rogers, AR 72758
Phone: (479) 802-6560
Fax: (479) 802-6561

Mon - Fri 8:30 - 5:00

(Closed 12:00pm - 1:00pm)