Normally you will need to hire an attorney skilled in custody matter to assist you.  Once the attorney is hired he/she will draft documents to file with the court letting the court know you are asking for custody or to change custody.  The other parent will be notified as well.  Eventually, absent an agreement being reached between the parents, a court hearing will be held and the court will decide the custody issue.

In Little Rock:
124 W. Capitol Avenue Suite 870
Little Rock, AR 72201
Phone: (479) ‍434-2414
Fax: (479) ‍434-2415

Facebook Twitter Google Mail LinkedIn Yelp YouTube Instagram

In Russellville: 

127 East 3rd Street
Russellville, Arkansas 72801

Phone: (479) ‍434-‍2414
Fax: (479) ‍434-‍2415



Law Pay

Mon - Fri 8:30am - 5:00pm (Closed 12:00pm - 1:00pm)