Yes.  Many times there is a change subsequent to the divorce or the last time the parties were in court.  Is this change enough to change custody?  That is determined on a case by case basis and we can go over this with you during the initial consultation.

Watch Our New Video Series

Things are about to get better. Call us.

(479) 434-2414 Fort Smith • (479) 802-6560 NWA

Law Pay

Mon - Fri 8:30 - 5:00

(Closed 12:00pm - 1:00pm)